Our international trade management solutions provide expert support without the need to add headcount to your budget. Some companies need dedicated, “on-call” resources to manage their day-to-day compliance activities. Our team of experts can provide the staffing you need. We will work with you to develop a cost-effective solution that achieves your compliance objectives without compromising quality or expertise.
Here are some examples of how our outsourced trade management solutions have helped others:
- Providing full-time, dedicated staff onsite at a client’s facility to manage all aspects of their day-to-day trade compliance needs
- Creating a team of part-time resources to handle a client’s classification, licensing and import/export shipment documentation requirements
- Working remotely, our part-time experts will screen a client’s export orders for end-use/end-user restrictions, document the results, and create the AES filing for each shipment
- For a client who was implementing a new compliance program worldwide at its facilities, we provided a dedicated, full-time resource on a temporary basis to conduct training, answer questions and customize procedures for each site
We take care of the administrative details. You get a trade compliance expert without the added headcount.
- Utilize our staff on a temporary basis, or as a full-time, ongoing resource.
- We handle the recruitment, hiring, contracts, paperwork and pay/benefits.
- You get full access to our expertise and knowledge, at a fixed cost, and at a fraction of the price it would normally cost to add a full-time employee.
Perhaps you don’t have the budget to hire a full- or part-time export compliance officer? Or maybe you just need the assurance of having an expert in your corner? Either way, our Managed Services can provide you with cost-effective solutions to your compliance needs.
Schedule a no-charge consultation today, or call 1-800-290-8705, to discuss your situation and see how we can help.