Here are some examples of how our outsourced trade management solutions have helped others:
- Providing full-time, dedicated staff onsite at a client’s facility to manage all aspects of their day-to-day trade compliance needs
- Creating a team of part-time resources to handle a client’s classification, licensing and import/export shipment documentation requirements
- Working remotely, our part-time experts will screen a client’s export orders for end-use/end-user restrictions, document the results, and create the AES filing for each shipment
- For a client who was implementing a new compliance program worldwide at its facilities, we provided a dedicated, full-time resource on a temporary basis to conduct training, answer questions and customize procedures for each site
We take care of the administrative details. You get a trade compliance expert without the added headcount.
- Utilize our staff temporarily or as a full-time, ongoing resource.
- We handle recruitment, hiring, contracts, paperwork, and pay/benefits.
- You get full access to our expertise and knowledge at a fixed cost and at a fraction of the price it would normally cost to add a full-time employee.