Custom-Tailored Trade Compliance Solutions
Does your company rely on international trade to keep your supply chain running? If so, then you already know that global trade compliance is complex and constantly changing.
For over 13 years, Export Solutions has helped companies like yours understand trade regulations while providing real-world direction on applying the rules to processes, products, and technologies.
Our compliance consulting experts dive into your company’s operations to ensure you implement and maintain a robust compliance program to mitigate risk, costs and elevate your bottom line.
We Simplify International Trade
Our job is to make your company more efficient. You will see that our trade compliance consulting solutions are delivered on time, within budget, and with the highest standards.
Foreign trade compliance is no easy task, and that’s why companies trust Export Solutions as their preferred trade compliance consultant.
- International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR): Export Licensing and Exemptions, Technical Assistance Agreements, registration, product classification.
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR): Export Licensing and Exceptions, deemed export controls, CCATs, product classification.
- Export Compliance: Export Licensing, export controls, product classification, OFAC sanctions review.
- Import Compliance: Customs Protests / Duty Protests, HTS, Trade Agreements, Tariff Classification, C-TPAT.
Our customized trade compliance services are designed to assist your existing in-house compliance team.
Who Needs Our Consultancy Services?
It may seem obvious, but if your company is involved in exporting or importing goods, services, or data to or from another country, you likely fall under ITAR or EAR. No matter your company’s size or the industries you serve, your business is required to comply with various trade laws.
Since ITAR and EAR can be vague or confusing regulations, it’s critical to understand their impact and develop and maintain a compliance program to ensure you abide by these rules.
Here are some signs that you probably need a trade compliance consultant:
- You’ve never heard of ITAR or EAR and don’t know if they apply to your business.
- You’ve received “friendly” phone calls from government agents at State, Commerce, Treasury, ICE, or Census.
- You (wrongly) believe that your freight forwarder takes care of all import/export compliance for you.
- Your shipment has been seized by Customs and won’t be released.
- The one person at your company who handles trade compliance just quit.
- You know you’re doing some things right, but also know you could do better.
Our trade compliance services are designed to assist your company if it does not have the resources to hire in-house trade consultants.
Partner With Our Trade Consulting Experts
Not all trade consultants are the same! Export Solutions has worked with hundreds of organizations across the globe, and our team has decades of experience to help you.
Our experience with customer-specific knowledge can help you mitigate risk by developing a management program to improve cost-effectiveness and streamline operations across your business’s operations.
Take the first steps to secure your compliance and prevent unnecessary headaches so you and your employees can focus on your business. Our consultancy services work well for companies of all sizes, and our trade compliance experts are standing by and ready to talk with you today!