Custom-Tailored Trade Compliance Solutions
Does your company rely on international trade to keep your supply chain running? If so, then you already know that global trade compliance is complex and always changing.
For over 20 years, Export Solutions has helped companies like yours understand trade regulations while providing real-world direction on applying the rules to processes, products, and technologies.
Our compliance consulting experts dive into your company’s operations to ensure you implement and maintain a robust compliance program to mitigate risk, costs, and elevate your bottom line.
We Simplify International Trade
Our job is to make your company more efficient. You will see that our trade compliance consulting solutions are delivered on-time, within budget, and with the highest standards.
Foreign trade compliance is no easy task, and that’s why companies trust Export Solutions as their preferred trade compliance consultant.
Our team lives and breathes international trade compliance by staying up-to-date on the latest laws, regulations, and trade agreements.
Our single-minded focus to provide all of your compliance needs will mean that you won’t have to wonder if something was missed or a mistake was made. As your consulting group, you will receive unmatched support, training, and services for all of your trade compliance needs like:
- International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR): Export Licensing, export controls, product classification.
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR): ECCN, BIS, Export Licensing, export controls, product classification.
- Export Compliance: Export Licensing, export controls, product classification, OFAC.
- Import Compliance: Customs Protests / Duty Protests, HTS, Trade Agreements, Tariff Classification, C-TPAT.
Our customized trade compliance services are designed to assist your existing in-house compliance team. Our consulting services are the perfect solution if you don’t have a dedicated compliance group.
An international trade consultant is more than just someone who can read and understand government regulations. They’re an integral part of your supply chain and a valuable “go-to” resource for all of your compliance questions and issues.
Who Needs Our Consultancy Services?
It may seem obvious, but if your company is involved in exporting or importing goods, services, or data to or from another country, you likely fall under ITAR or EAR. No matter your company’s size or the industries you serve, your business is required to comply with various trade laws.
Since ITAR and EAR can be vague or confusing regulations, it’s critical to understand their impact and develop and maintain a compliance program to ensure you abide by these rules.
Here are some signs that you probably need a trade compliance consultant:
- You’ve never heard of ITAR or EAR and don’t know if they apply to your business.
- You’ve received “friendly” phone calls from government agents at State, Commerce, Treasury, ICE, or Census.
- You (wrongly) believe that your freight forwarder takes care of all import/export compliance for you.
- Your shipment has been seized by Customs and won’t be released.
- The one person at your company who handles trade compliance just quit.
- You know you’re doing some things right, but also know you could do better.
Export Solutions’ trade compliance services are designed to assist your company if it does not have the resources to hire in-house trade consultants.
What Are The Benefits Of Our Trade Consulting Services?
Even if you have full-time employees who provide oversight, you may require additional compliance specialists to engage with the global marketplace proactively.
Here are a few ways that our trade consulting experts can help you navigate through the complex world of international trade regulations:
- Prevent violations, thereby avoiding costly fines, penalties, and shipment seizures.
- Help streamline your supply chain.
- Resolve issues between your company and the U.S. Government’s import/export agencies.
- Keep your shipments moving quickly out the door while also giving you the peace of mind that your company is complying with the law.
Export Solutions has earned the reputation as a premier trade compliance firm by combining our unmatched knowledge and experience with a tireless commitment to your business needs.
How Can Our Trade Compliance Specialists Help You?
Export Solutions is a team of experienced trade compliance specialists who provide expert services to help organizations comply with the U.S. and international import/export regulations.
We are a full-service consulting firm with a broad knowledge of trade compliance. We have the expertise and background to handle all of your trade compliance needs for any industry and any region around the world. We will be able to help your company in many ways, including:
- Evaluate and improve your trade compliance functions through a program of audits and assessments.
- Support your import/export licenses – from the initial draft to the final submission.
- Act as a “sounding board” and resource to answer questions, resolve issues, and avoid violations.
Partner With Our Trade Consulting Experts
Not all trade consultants are the same! Export Solutions has worked with hundreds of organizations across the globe, and our team has decades of experience to help you.
Our experience with customer-specific knowledge can help you mitigate risk by developing a management program to improve cost-effectiveness and streamline operations across your business’s operations.
Take the first steps to secure your compliance and prevent unnecessary headaches so you and your employees can focus on your business. Our consultancy services work well for companies of all sizes, and our trade compliance experts are standing by and ready to talk with you today!