Trust Our Experts To Navigate And Solve Your Encryption Control Needs
Encryption controls are one of the most complicated aspects of the EAR. Almost every item under Category 5, Part 2 of the Commerce Control List is controlled because it contains encryption functionality. However, there a numerous caveats, notes, and other exceptions which can apply in any particular case.
How do you evaluate your software or product against the Commerce Department’s encryption controls? How do the new changes to encryption regulations impact your business? Do you need to submit a CCATS for your encrypted software or item? We can help you answer these and other questions, and apply the right solution for your business.
- Determine if your product is subject to the Commerce Department’s encryption controls.
- Determine mass market classifications and submit those requests to BIS as applicable.
- File a CCATS with BIS.
- Evaluate and apply License Exception ENC.
- Review and file your annual (or semi-annual) reports.
- Help you understand and apply recent changes to encryption controls to your products and software.
- Answer your questions and provide advice on BIS encryption controls.