Unfortunately, this scenario may sound all too familiar. Many people don’t think about export license requirements until their product is ready to ship. This should be one of the first questions answered for every export.
If you’re struggling with:
- Understanding the export license requirements for your products or services
- Drafting / submitting import export license applications
- Receiving the dreaded “RWA” (Return Without Action) for your export control license
- Partnering with foreign companies (or persons) to complete your work
Then our team of license experts can:
- Determine what – if any – import or export restrictions apply to your transaction
- Help you prepare and submit the export license application
- Include all the right attachments and language to make it easy for the government to approve your request
- Save you countless hours trying to figure this out on your own
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Let us help you plan for – and solve – your export license needs today.