“Compliance” … not “Certification”
- It’s a subtle distinction, but companies should strive to be compliant to the ITAR. (Not “certified” to a standard that doesn’t exist.)
- Compliance is about understanding the rules and regulations, and adopting a comprehensive approach to follow them.
- If anyone claims they can make you “ITAR Certified”, just recognize this certification will not be worth the paper it’s printed on!
How we can help you comply with the ITAR:
- Our team of ITAR experts has spent decades working in this field.
- Train your people so they understand the requirements.
- Develop policies and procedures to protect you from violations
- Implement a practical system that can be understood and (most importantly) followed by your employees
“How to get ITAR certification?” The real question to ask yourself is: “What does ITAR compliance look like for our organization?” If you need help answering that question, then Export Solutions is the right partner for you.