Visiting Orlando in February? Join us for a two-day seminar presented by the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) in partnership with the National Entrepreneur Center. On February 15 and 16, Export Solutions will be a Breakfast Sponsor company for “Complying with U.S. Export Controls” – a comprehensive overview of what companies need to understand about export control regulations.
This two-day program will be led by the BIS professional counseling staff, and attended by hundreds of organizations who need to further their knowledge of the EAR. Topics to be covered include:
- What items and activities are subject to the EAR?
- Steps to determine export licensing requirements
- How to determine my item’s ECCN?
- When can I export or re-export without applying for a license?
- Export compliance regulations recordkeeping requirements
- Practical, hands-on examples and real-life scenarios for your business
This program is well-suited for those who need a comprehensive understanding of their obligations under U.S. export compliance regulations, particularly the EAR. Instruction will be provided by technical, policy, and enforcement professionals from the BIS, Bureau of Census and the Office of Export Enforcement (OEE).
Don’t miss this special event at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, February 15-16, 2012. Registration is still open, so sign-up today.
We look forward to sponsoring this event and welcoming your company to sunny (snow-free!) Orlando.
Tom Reynolds is the Vice President of Operations for Export Solutions, a consultancy firm which specializes in ITAR and EAR compliance.