Training is a fundamental aspect of any import/export compliance program. Whether you’re starting from scratch, or simply looking for a “refresher” course on specific topics, our team of experts can deliver the training solution you need.
In the past, we have developed compliance training solutions such as:
- Basic awareness training for all employees, delivered remotely via online meetings
- “Deep-dive” courses on specific compliance topics, delivered in-person at your facilities
- Online, user-led courses with test functions, audio/video, certificates of completion, and sophisticated recordkeeping
- And more!
The training options are endless. Some basic questions to ask yourself:
- Who are you training? Executives? Engineers? Your sales team? Everyone?
- What do you want them to know? Define your learning objectives at the beginning, then create the content to achieve those goals.
- Online or face-to-face? There are pros and cons for each. For example, online training can often be recorded for later playback and use. However, face-to-face is usually better for detailed, complicated topics.
- User-led or instructor-led?
- Will there be a test or quiz? What is your pass/fail rate?
- How will you document who took the training, when it was taken, and what topics were covered? This is a critical aspect of due diligence for import/export compliance.
Whatever your training needs may be, our team of experts can help.