You have: Potential foreign business.
You need: A trade compliance specialist to help.
An international trade consultant is more than just someone who can read and understand government regulations. They’re an integral part of your supply chain, and a valuable “go-to” resource for all of your compliance questions and issues.
A good export consultant can:
- Prevent violations, thereby avoiding costly fines, penalties and shipment seizures
- Help streamline your supply chain
- Resolve issues between your company and the U.S. Government’s import/export agencies
- Keep your shipments moving quickly out the door, while also giving you the peace of mind that your company is complying with the law
You probably need help if:
- You’ve never heard of ITAR or EAR and don’t know if they apply to your business
- You’ve received “friendly” phone calls from government agents at State, Commerce, Treasury, ICE or Census
- You (wrongly) believe that your freight forwarder takes care of all import/export compliance for you
- Your shipment has been seized by Customs and won’t be released
- The one person at your company who handles trade compliance just quit
- You know you’re doing some things right, but also know you could do better